Advisor and Officers of MHS Byte Club:
- Matt Farmer is the Advisor. email@example.com
- He supervises the club and gets everyone together to plan projects and activities. He's also rad - as in radians.
- Komol Patel is the President.
- She oversees meetings, helps select and supervise projects, and communicates about local coding events to club members. She does much maths.
- John Lay is Vice President.
-John helps to organize meetings, support new members, and build very cool things with code. Python questions should go to him.
- Kiefer Wald is the Secretary.
- He monitors club membership and keep records of club events. He also has longish hair. Say 'hi' when you see him!
- Matt Campbell and Ronit Patel are the Webmasters.
- Want something on the MHS Byte website? Talk to them. They know all 4 git shell commands required to post (I hope.)
In Memoriam (Don't worry, they're not really dead.)
Notable Graduated Members:
- Raphael Rouvinov-Kats is the Founder. firstname.lastname@example.org Website.
- The founder of this awesome programming club, who helps with activities and projects we do.
- Founder and CEO/CTO of Summer Playbook. He's...kind of a big deal.
- Chris Cygnus is a Co-Founder. email@example.com
- He helped Raphael in the beginning of the club and used to help with club projects and activities.
- Now working in downtown Chicago to implement algorithms in stock and commodoties trading. Also a big deal.
- Chris Palacios is a Co-Founder. firstname.lastname@example.org Website.
- He helped Chris C. and Raphael start up this club from the beginning and also used to help with club projects and activities.
- Also a big deal, but I don't know where he is. Honestly, he could be hiding right behin....AHHHH.*dies*
- Daniel Balogh is that dude who was always here. . . but is here no more. email@example.com Website
- He was decent but worked only on projects others gave him.
- Attending University of Michagan as an engineering major. He works close to the metal - writes compilors and such. It's cool.
- Kenneth Stepney
- Attending University of Illinois as a computer science major. Doing big things, and trolling all those who allow him. Especially Natalia.
- Natalia Ozymko
- Attending University of Illinois as a computer science major. Also doing big things. The only person who can adequately troll Kenny.
- Chris Shannon
- Angel Montero
- Alex Nickl
- Sergio Calderon
- Zach Lechton
You want info on these people? Tell them to email me!